Football Texas Tech coach Mike Leach fired amid controversey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with it 100% man. He put a player in a closet and made him stand for 3 hours 2 days in a row! 2nd day with a guard outside the door. Whats worse the player had a mild concussion.

Could you image Urban Meyer putting Tim Tebow in those conditions?

I agree with it...this arrogant dude has been holding Tech hostage, be it contract or whatever else behind the scenes. Bad part for Tech fans is they will probably go back to being a 5-7 or 6-6 team.

from the details ive heard the player gave leach trouble and was constantly complaining about things and not working. that's the only reason this firing struck me as unjust

Firing was just because he made the school look bad,just like Magino did at Kansas.
He also didn't "play the game" as far as keeping boosters and alumni happy. It's going to cost them some coin one way or the other,but it was time to cut him loose

Tech say goodbye to your program... Firing Mike Leach will be the death of your highlu touted recruits you had coming in. I understand that Craig James son is a lil cry baby so the details of this are sketchy... Better Go higher Charlie Weis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back