TEAMS ON SALE!!* 3 Box Group Break - 08-09 Sp Authentic - Bkb*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHELSER what about on USTREAM? its live and that way there are "witnesses" you can still save the video and upload it later for all to see...

just an idea

I can sign up, that is not a problem, my only fear is doing it and it not working for some crazy reason.....Adam, if your around tomorrow (like you have something else to do) we should do a test run.

BHELSER1981 said:
Random teams are up!!!

So, do you just match the random number of our username to the random number of the teams listed? Just curious. Will you send a pm when the break is started just in case certain people are not online? Thanks,

Drew

drwarf said:
So, do you just match the random number of our username to the random number of the teams listed? Just curious. Will you send a pm when the break is started just in case certain people are not online? Thanks,

Drew

yup, just match up the number next your name to the random team.

I will post a link in here for the video

BHELSER1981 said:
Boxes are enroute..........sometime......soon.......I hope.......I might have to hunt down the driver

Anyone going to be watching tonight?

I will be doing a live video so you can watch as I break the boxes LIVE. If you are not already signed up, go sign up so you can talk to the others who are on. It will be on USTREAM.TV: LIVE VIDEO Streaming, Free Video Chat Rooms. Watch Shows & Broadcast Live TV, stream videos, web podcasts. Live streaming videos and webcam chat

Hi. How do you find the video for the break on ustream? What area do you click on to find where you'll be? Thanks,

Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back