TEAMS ON SALE!!* 3 Box Group Break - 08-09 Sp Authentic - Bkb*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHELSER the host of the box break will PM you the payment info via Private Message he should be on tonight..if not first thing tomorrow... he will get the boxes in etc... hey you are in Spring? Im in Katy small world... GREAT pull on that LETTERMAN by the way... welcome to the site!

ac-n-mike said:
BHELSER the host of the box break will PM you the payment info via Private Message he should be on tonight..if not first thing tomorrow... he will get the boxes in etc... hey you are in Spring? Im in Katy small world... GREAT pull on that LETTERMAN by the way... welcome to the site!

Hi. Thanks for the reply. So if you're in Katy, then you know Odyssey Comics & Cards because I pulled that card from a box at that shop. If so, do you happen to go that shop often? My next step was to get a photo of me, the card, and the shop owner and send my story to Beckett. I am already featured on HobbyInsider's main page for pull of the week. It sure was fun to break this product, so that's why I decided to join the group break here. Thanks,

Drew

lol yea I have been going to Greg at Odyssey for about 15 years LOL

wow very cool congrats! I would add you to the home page here if you would like.... ;) we have had some CRAZY breaks recently as you can see on the home page... good luck on THIS group break.. sendme a scan of the BACK of that card if you dont mind..its amazing id love to get it on the home page pm me with the info so we dont take over THIS thread ;) lol

Brandon told me that the boxes are ordered and that he should have them TOMORROW or Thursday! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!! good luck guys!

I have not yet been PM about paying via paypal. I know I need to be paid before the break, so let him know I need the payment info. Thanks,

Drew

Sorry everyone.....I had to go out of town unexpectedly. I am back, boxes have been ordered and they will be here tomorrow afternoon.

I will get PM's out to all those that need it.

Adam, thanks for helping finish this one off.

I will get the random teams up tonight.

I NEED A GROUP DECISION - DO YOU WANT A VIDEO BREAK OR A PACK BY PACK BREAK LIKE ALL OF MY OTHER BREAKS HAVE BEEN???

Pro's & Con's

Video Pro
see the packs/boxes busted live

Video Con
May take a bit longer as YouTube likes to be slow to upload to

Posting Pro
will be done as soon as UPS arrives

Posting Con
Don't get to see the boxes busted on video

Doesn't matter to me at all, either way is easy for me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back