Team lots anyone???

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
I have sorted all cards by team now. These lots are NOT base. All are RC's, Inserts, #d cards, jerseys, and autos. I really want to move the entire team in one move. I want to sell them. All teams are represented except for the Seahawks. There are some nice jersey cards in these lots. The autos aren't spectacular but there are a few good ones in with certain teams. I will give a decent price for these lots.

Also, if you do want base, I have 90% of those sorted by team as well. Most lots are hundreds of cards for the non-base and ALL base lots are in the hundreds.

Let me know if you are seriously interested. I will go through the entire lot and get a price. For the record, the non-numbered inserts will be about .10-.15 each, numbered .25-5, rookies .25-1, numbered rookies .50-7, jerseys and autos depend on who it is.

how does your browns lot look?

For the RC, insert lot I have all kinds of stuff. 30+ Braylon RC's, several low end Quinns and Joe Thomas, all kinds of rookies from 05 and 06, as well as older Browns. There is a Warfield GG insert #d/25, a few Jim Brown cards. Theres a Quinn LCM FF RC jsy, Jerome Harrison RC auto, TONS.

There are 191 cards in the lot. Also, Josh Cribbs Emerald RC/99 and sapphire #d/199. There will be more when I go through the last box.

For the RC, insert lot I have all kinds of stuff. 30+ Braylon RC's, several low end Quinns and Joe Thomas, all kinds of rookies from 05 and 06, as well as older Browns. There is a Warfield GG insert #d/25, a few Jim Brown cards. Theres a Quinn LCM FF RC jsy, Jerome Harrison RC auto, TONS.

There are 191 cards in the lot. Also, Josh Cribbs Emerald RC/99 and sapphire #d/199. There will be more when I go through the last box.

Edit: Make that 261 Browns cards....found a few Winslow RC's, Derek Anderson RC's...lots of goodies!

Edit again: make that 291 Browns cards!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG cribbs/99.... you are my hero. I'll have to see what I have and what the shop has for seahawks anyone particular in mind?

Current hawks. I'm getting a little more picky now because I'm trying to narrow my collection. I can also use cash too :shifty: :lollol:

EDIT: Also found a Cribbs Gold /150

Last edited by a moderator:
hey chris, just curious, what do you have in the way of buccaneers? :D thanks

Lets see.....(digging in the boxes looking for Bucs)

Before that, my shop has a Gaines Adams Bowman base auto for $5. Is that good???

Ok now checking.....there are 329 Bucs cards in here. Lots from 2005. Some low-end Caddy RC's, Warrick Dunn inserts, Michael Clayton RC and inserts #d as low as 99, a few Jeff Garcia RC's, Derrick Brooks low-end RC's, an Alex Smith RC auto with a couple other autos, several Alex Smith RC's and some Joey Galloway cards. Sadly, 2005 wasn't a very good year for Bucs draft class. JR Russell, Larry Brackins, Rick Razzano, Paris Warren...I don't know if any are still on the team.:doh::doh::doh: I think it would be a fun lot for a Bucs fan who collects all Bucs, current and former. If you are only looking for current players, this lot would only halfway satisify...

Current hawks. I'm getting a little more picky now because I'm trying to narrow my collection. I can also use cash too :shifty: :lollol:

EDIT: Also found a Cribbs Gold /150

Ok start being picky tell me what you're looking for... When I go to my shop I need to have some sort of idea in mind. I'll prolly go on monday or friday as the REAL shop owner is there and he's cool as s**t. Bad thing is I don't really have that many GOOD seahawk cards as far as I can remember. I did pick one up to send your way a while back and just found it again today lol. Hass LCM 06 RED Jersey card white swatch /150. Picked it up from the shop last time i was there.

Lets see.....(digging in the boxes looking for Bucs)

Before that, my shop has a Gaines Adams Bowman base auto for $5. Is that good???

Ok now checking.....there are 329 Bucs cards in here. Lots from 2005. Some low-end Caddy RC's, Warrick Dunn inserts, Michael Clayton RC and inserts #d as low as 99, a few Jeff Garcia RC's, Derrick Brooks low-end RC's, an Alex Smith RC auto with a couple other autos, several Alex Smith RC's and some Joey Galloway cards. Sadly, 2005 wasn't a very good year for Bucs draft class. JR Russell, Larry Brackins, Rick Razzano, Paris Warren...I don't know if any are still on the team.:doh::doh::doh: I think it would be a fun lot for a Bucs fan who collects all Bucs, current and former. If you are only looking for current players, this lot would only halfway satisify...

i'd be interested in some of the rookies that are still on the team, and if you have any warren sapp cards, i'd love to see what you have of those. would be interested in the autos as well. might like a shot at some of the warrick dunns as well

Back