Take a Card, Leave a Card

ARGH!
Due to heavy electrical storms last night my post office was out of power and closed. I was trying too late in the afternoon to get to another post office in time before they closed. The other one I tried normally closes about an hour before I had gotten to it so I was too late for that one if it still had power.

Sorry but the package will yet again be delayed. :(
Oh well, stuff happens. Im sure no one minds :)

Package on it's way. (getting prepped at originating Post Office)
Will probably arrive Tuesday.

DC # 03120860000215227786

here is what i took!
20k3uyt.jpg

It has been 48 hours since brad sent a PM to avsbruins65, with no reply. That said, we're going to move along to the next person on the list. Since Brian is the last member on the list, he'll send the package back to me once he's finished with it and we'll start preparing for round 2. avsbruins, if you would still like to participate once we start round 2, please let me know and we'll get you added back to the list.

I received the package today. Thanks!

I'll need to take the weekend to decide. There's nothing I collect in my PC, but there may me some stuff I can pass on to some buddies!

I expect to send everything back to Mike on Monday.

By the way, there will be an extra little something in it for Mike!

Here's what I kept.

TakeACard001.jpg

The Messier is for my own collection.

The Bynum/Garnett will go to a buddy who is a huge Celtics fan, but also appreciates other teams. (He is a member of Red Sox Nation who admires Derek Jeter as a class act and a heck-of-a-player!)

The Briere is for a guy I work with who loves his Flyers.

I added a few extra cards (nothing spectacular) and will be shipping back to Mike shortly.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the package has made a full circle! Thanks to everyone who participated. We'll begin round 2 sometime soon.

I'd like to give a special thanks to Brian (bajmurray), who sent me 2 additional PC cards. He sent me a Dwayne Harris on card auto, and a dual GU of Dez Bryant and Miles Austin! Thanks Brian! I WILL be returning the favor. ;)

Back