Sweetness mail but need help or thoughts...

twisty571

Bench Warmer
1st I got this in,it is my first 2008 NT card. #3/3 but it looks like the whole card front & back has or looks like it is stained?? I mean it looks like it's possibly the card itself like that but it in hand looks like it has 2 spots in the exact same place that to me make it look ugly,bottom left corner & in the exact same spot on the back,bottom left corner identical spot is there.
Henne-ManninghamLOGO.jpg

WalterPAuto.jpg

FredTaylorLOGO.jpg

Roethautorc.jpg

Favreautorc.jpg

Thanks fella's yes it was a good week of buying,I dropped $3500 in cards & Harley parts. My boss gave me a nice bonus and I made a fat payday plus Dawn got her taxes back.
Some nice 1's still coming:dance:

Sell the cut and buy one of his autos that are on-card

You know I thought it would be cool,but honestly I thought the same thing today when I got it in. I actually liked having the whole phone card itself I had & paid 1/4 of what this cost better.

Don't know if you caught this I got in Saturday?
Barry-auto-jsy-0001.jpg

Barry-auto-jsy-0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see what you're talking about on the stain, not sure what to think, unless the cards are handled by some machine in production that left the mark. It's pretty unnoticeable, though, unless pointed out.

The scan does nothing to show the real depth of the stain but the whole card has like a blue stain thru it,kinda like it's suppose to be there or maybe the ink wasn't dry or something but the matching spots is what you see in the corner there. All of it is alot darker and noticeable in hand.

Amazing mail!!

I don't see the harm in contacting Donruss about the stain if it's bugging you but it is hard to see in the scan unless pointed out.

Back