Sweet pull from 1 pack of 2010/11 Donruss

jratliff70

Bench Warmer
Went to lcs yesterday and bought a box of 2010 Certified football. I saw they had Threads basketball packs, so I figured i'd buy one pack to check them out. I pulled a Evan Turner on card auto numbered to 399. Anyone seen the autos that are on, what to me appears to be some sort of, wood card stock?

2011-01-14_19-06-31_870.jpg

Sorry I meant Threads. I'm still used to calling Panini Donruss. I've only seen the old school Donruss at Walmart. LCS didn't have any of the Donruss yet. Saw you had one of the autos from this set also B.I.G. Are those some sort of wood grain the autos are on? They sort of feel similar to the gu'd bat cards for baseball.

jratliff70 said:
Sorry I meant Threads. I'm still used to calling Panini Donruss. I've only seen the old school Donruss at Walmart. LCS didn't have any of the Donruss yet. Saw you had one of the autos from this set also B.I.G. Are those some sort of wood grain the autos are on? They sort of feel similar to the gu'd bat cards for baseball.
I believe they are wood grain material. The only drawback to the material is the player photo kinda appears faded, and the auto bleeds a bit. nothing can be done for that though, and the concept is still cool.

The Donruss blasters at Walmart have some very nice value for certain, I need to grab some.

Back