Sweet PC mail w/ a shoutout.

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
well 1st a sad day in my PC as John Beck was cut by the dolphins. I still plan on collecting him so no big worries thier.
Got these in trades and whatnot before he was cut.

07 GG Dual Patch #/50
07GGdualpatch4-29-09.jpg

07 R&S Shoe #/55 got it for 1.05 Dlvd:cheers:
07LRSEUShoe4-29-09.jpg

Then also in a trade.
07 PP Q. Moses auto (PC)
mosesauto4-29-09.jpg

Only card for trade.
08 Prestiege auto #/100 Colston
colstonauto4-29-09.jpg

Next 2 cards cost me NOTHING BOTH FREE:cheers:
Well i'm at the point in my Gadsden PC that it is very very hard to find cards i need. Well 2 came in this week. 1 was from our resident OSU collector Jwilliammoore Thanks bud
99Pacificcopper4-29-09.jpg

then this one i won on ebay last month and paid then i got a message from teh seller saying he refunded my money and couldnt sell me the card but he could give it to me.
1999 Score Artist Proof #/10 Gadsden :cheers:
99scoreAPgadsden4-29-09.jpg

Last but not least 2 new hennes in
1 jsy #/250
hennemichjsy4-29-09.jpg

and this
traded my John Lynch auto for it
#/50
08SelectgoldHenneauto4-29-09.jpg

Wow, pretty cool of the eBay seller. Not sure I understand completely, but pretty cool nonetheless

well kinda left out that i knew him as a trader on another site and he knew i wasa HUGE Gadsden collector and we tried several times to trade for it. Well he put it on ebay and i just bought it then it led to that:cheers:

Great Beck's Justin. And if that's the biggest of your collecting worries, you'll be fine :clap:. Just collect my haggard losers and you'll have headaches every day of your life.

And love the Gadsden '99 Score AP. My Natrone in '99 cost me around $35 shipped :wall:

Back