Sweet Mail, Thanks Steve (Steve O 21) and PO'd at the PO Again

gregnice37

Bench Warmer
I guess I'll start off with the rant first, so that way, when I'm done and post the cards, it may make my sour mood a little better.

Still very upset that the post office lost my Rudy 1/1, I come to find they marked another one of my packages as delivered on Tues August 4th. Now I'm the only one that goes into my mailbox and on Tues supprisingly, there was nothing in the mailbox, just not any package, but nothing at all, completely empty. So it has the making of me being screwed again. I left a note in my box tonight, and hopefully the mailman can figure the problem out or I'm going to have to stroll to the PO building once again very upset. :(

Now, lets have a bit of Joy.

I'll start with the lone Rudy pickup. 8)

08-09 Ultimate Collection Black Printing Plate 1/1

IMG88_0003.jpg

Next up we have something pretty cool. Huge Thanks goes out to Steve(Steve O 21) for hooking me up with this card. He sent it along with a package of cards that Ped bought off him. He had told me something would be in there for me, but this was totally crazy and I love it. You are the best dude and thanks a million times over. :LOL:

07-08 Bowman Sterling Gold Refractor Rookie Card Jersey #'d 11/99 boooyahhhhh

IMG88_0005.jpg

Finally two pickups off the bay, with pretty awesome patch's IMO. :p

07-08 Hot Prospects Rookie Autograph Patch #'d 356/399

IMG88_0006.jpg

07-08 UD Premier Rookies Patch/Auto Gold Version #'d 8/15

IMG88_0004.jpg

I thought you would like that Gold Conley :) Those patches are pretty damn sick. Is that your 2nd or 3rd plate from that Rudy Ultimate?

Hopefully you get everything sorted out with the PO and get that 1/1 in your possession very soon.

Back