Superbowl Winner

CardsforLife

Bench Warmer
So who is everyone picking to win the Super Bowl? My team isn't in this year, so I'd say I'm going with the Arizona Cardinals. I think they have a good all around team on offense and defense.

Panthers are definitely up there. I couldn't over look their playoff record. Not to great of a post season team.
What do you mean? Historically they have a winning record and they have never lost before the divisional round. They have been to the playoffs 6 times and have made it to the NFC championship 3 times and the super bowl once. That's not too bad.

Well I stand corrected. I'm just saying from the standpoint of making it deep. Making it to the NFC championship 3 times and super bowl once and never winning in 21 years doesn't impress me. I understand though that's not too shabby out of 6 trips to the playoffs.

It's actually 7 trips in 21 years and never leaving before the divisional round. That might not sound that fantastic...but that's once every three seasons on average and that's better than a lot of teams. Considering they are one of the newer franchises in the NFL, that's not bad.

Well pretty much everyone that I know was banking on Carolina to win big, and a lot of them put up some money on it too. I thought the same thing, but I am glad that Manning was able to get one more before retiring. I would have liked a little more exciting game, though, because it was kind of boring at times.

Back