Sunday night this thing is mine!

Krusin

retired hippie
If I can land this on Sunday night I'll be just ONE 1 1 1 I repeat 1 card away from finishing the 1999 UD SP Signature set. Ironically the card I need to finish is a Titans (I think he in a Tennessee Oilers uni on the card ++ ) Eddie George. If you know anyone going to the NATS have them BOLO.

I have a snipe set but really worried if it's enough. This is the 1st one I can remember at auction & it's a 10.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-SP-SIG...1064231517?pt=US_Football&hash=item3cc8a40a5d

Set a snipe for $1,000! Couch is worth it!!

good luck!

there you go!

no way i'd do that, my luck would be another nut doing the same thing & then one of us would be out big bucks for a not so big card. My snipe is more than it should be, my guess is it should sell for between 75 - 95. I don't know what BV is for the card. I just want to wrap the set this year, I'm old & tired.

Wow got it for $35.
dude should of set a BIN price, I asked. If he only knew what I had my snipe set at. He said he had the Eddie George & was thinking about listing it.
e-mailed him after winning the Couch asking for a BIN price on the Eddie, maybe this time he go that route. If he does have the card & sells it would FINISH my set.

Wow got it for $35.
dude should of set a BIN price, I asked. If he only knew what I had my snipe set at. He said he had the Eddie George & was thinking about listing it.
e-mailed him after winning the Couch asking for a BIN price on the Eddie, maybe this time he go that route. If he does have the card & sells it would FINISH my set.

my snipe didnt go off :lollol:

you really :steam: him with that

Back