Suggestions for Promoting Site...

How about giving away donated freebie cards in toploaders to shoppers, and put a simple little sticker w/ the site address on it. When people get the card home, they'll be more likely to log on and take a look at the site. The banner is a nice idea for a big first impression, but with all the things to look at, how could we expect people to remember the address by the time they get home?

:salut:

How about giving away donated freebie cards in toploaders to shoppers, and put a simple little sticker w/ the site address on it. When people get the card home, they'll be more likely to log on and take a look at the site. The banner is a nice idea for a big first impression, but with all the things to look at, how could we expect people to remember the address by the time they get home?

It would be pretty simple as well. Just buy a pack of address label stickers at walmart and print them out. And just give away star base cards like Favre, Manning, Brady, Roethlisberger, etc. Then just put up a sign or something saying "Ask for a free random card," or hand them out to random Nats goers.

Rough Estimates:

2'x5' Vinyl Banner $100.54
3'x8' Vinyl Banner $180.57

They typically produced in 24-48hrs and delivered based on what you pay for (Overnight, Ground, etc)

For a nice vinyl banner that is not bas and I used 2x5 for my shows. You must used HIGH res graphics for the images though otherwise it will not look good. They have an online designer to add text etc. You can just play around on their site w/o purchasing to get a feel for it.

LMK if you need any help (send me an email)

You might have more success than you think:salut:

Beckett hired a bunch of new mods and they are enforcing a new rule:lollol:

All OT posts (anything not discussing the hobby) like Nathans, post your picture, funny video thread, etc. is being moved to the trading boards:lollol:

It depends on how much money you're wanting to invest...

If you want to invest very little in the advertising, I say just print up as many flyers as possible and hand them out with a freebie card.

If you want to spend some money, I say do the above, as well as hold a card giveaway. Take a really nice card, a moderately nice card, and a decent card and give them away at the end of nationals. Have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize. Make sure that you let everyone know that the giveaway is sponsored by TCG, and it should attract some attention to the site.

Or you could give away wax instead of cards, to be sure more people are interested. Someone may not be interested in a Brett Favre auto but they may be interested in a box of 07 Elite (I know, everyone wants a Favre auto, but you get what I'm saying.)

Just an idea :)

Back