Suck it Oklahoma!

:shifty: picked Mizzou in my pickem league...id be doing fairly well if i hadnt missed a week :doh: was too busy and forgot

Anyone with the name poopy pants has got to be a fucking idiot
umadzelda.gif

I see that it is put to good use. Shit comunity college in wisconsin dont count. Guess you were too stupid to get in Wisconsin.

Before you continue talking shit, you should know the "community" college is a branch off the Madison school. I could technically transfer there if I wanted, but I would much rather not spend $30k a year on tuition and housing. In fact, I could have gone to Marquette, but that is even more than Madison. In the end, I'll have a University of Wisconsin degree, and I would find it hard to believe you even have a high school diploma.

Before you continue talking shit, you should know the "community" college is a branch off the Madison school. I could technically transfer there if I wanted, but I would much rather not spend $30k a year on tuition and housing. In fact, I could have gone to Marquette, but that is even more than Madison. In the end, I'll have a University of Wisconsin degree, and I would find it hard to believe you even have a high school diploma.

Winnah.

And he has a badass Brian Calhoun collection to boot!

Back