Basketball Stuckey or Rondo?

Stuckey or Rondo? Who is the man?

• Stuckey!

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Rondo!

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 vote here for Stuckey. I think it's easier for Rondo to do what he does due to the players around him, not that Stuckey's supporting cast is bad but it's for sure not at the same level. I say this with really only seeing them each play a handfull of times, so it's a small scale sample.

glendavis said:
OVERRATED????This is a kid thts the reason the Cs are where they are. Without him who would be there PG???

drew gooden could be the pg on their team and they'd still be a great team... rajon rondo is being considered an allstar which i cant believe.

I would say rondo. Rondo pulled off a starting position on the best team in the nba. Stuckey is getting 12.3 PPG and 5.0 AST. Rondo is getting 11.2 PPG and 7.5 AST, let alone 5.0 REB. Although Stuckey is getting solid numbers, I would say Rondo is a more accomplished player because of his starting and important role on the Celtics. Give Stuckey some more time, he'll get there.

Stuckey has the following- Sheed, Rip, Prince, and AI
Rondo has- Allen, KG, and Pierce
As far as all around team Stuckey has better shooters and beter scorers around him. But Rondo is All Star Worthy

glendavis said:
Stuckey has the following- Sheed, Rip, Prince, and AI
Rondo has- Allen, KG, and Pierce
As far as all around team Stuckey has better shooters and beter scorers around him. But Rondo is All Star Worthy
Why? Just because he has KG, Allen, and Pierce?

Back