SP Authentic hits the bay

Ryo1549

Bench Warmer
e5df_1.JPG

Yeah so it looks nice. I like the design, but holy hell /999!??! Someone on another site said they watched someone break them and they got kevin smith and felix jones...........both #'d to 999...

There's also 1499 & 699 if what i read on some other boards is correct. Lot's of unhappy campers out there.

According to the checklist, the short prints are supposed to be as followed....

Patch Level 1
Jonathan Stewart
Darren Mcfadden
Matt Ryan
Brian Brohm
Chad Henne
Devin Thomas
Rashard Mendenhall

There is a John Booty (pictured above) and a Matt Forte on ebay now. Those are numbered to 999. Apparently those are level 2s, and there is still a level 3 that includes what I would have thought, some sure fire short prints.

Eddie Royal
Kevin Smith
Steve Slaton

Great chance this year to complete the entire RC set for me then if the lowest is #/699. This would be why there are 8 per 12 box case this year:D

However not too keen on the RC autos though - sideways and similar to the awful 2003 version

Just ordered 8 boxes - couldn't stretch to a case so let's hope they don't include the 4 non RC auto/jersey boxes! Not sure when they'll arrive but I feel a live bust coming soon:salut:
That's me done for boxes now until 2010!

Just ordered 8 boxes - couldn't stretch to a case so let's hope they don't include the 4 non RC auto/jersey boxes! Not sure when they'll arrive but I feel a live bust coming soon:salut:
That's me done for boxes now until 2010!

Let me know next time, the group buy would have taken the other 4. GL on your breaks!

Back