Some if questions, re e-bay, pay-pal & usps insurance

Krusin

retired hippie
I sold a 3 card lot & sent to Canada, total was $274 for the lot so of course I purchased insurance. the buyer has bought from me before never any problems. most of the other stuff she bought didn't need insurance & was received timely & intact. It's been just over a month on this deal & she contacted me saying package not received, last tracking shows cleared customs on 8/1, she was asking me what to do. I told her to give it another 10 days & that I thought it would get there soon it's just taking longer due to the insurance slips attached, she agreed & for now all is cool.

My questions -

Should she not receive her package what steps should be taken & in what order? Which entity should I contact, what happens if she contacts the same or another of these entities. My guess is I need to contact the Ship Cover Insurance folks & tell her to sit tight.

only out of country shipping I do is to Kelly and I never insure it, so no clue...I know with domestic stuff you file with whomever you used...I know awhile back Jamison had an issue with something on that ebay ship cover thing and said it was easy...I had a UPS insured that wasn't signed for :roll: so dude claimed he never got it and I was cut a check on the spot at the mailboxes etc I shipped from...

Back