Some college football news

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Clemson hires Dabo....congrats to a 'Bama grad getting a head coaching spot, I wish him well :clap:

Monte to join Lane at Tennessee? That sounds to be a pretty real possibility. Also, Ed Orgeron may be joining the staff at Tennessee, but there is another SEC school his is more interested in joining (Arkansas has a DC opening, LSU should have one). Would be weird for Monte.....recruiting 18 year olds and working for his son and taking a giant pay cut. Hopefully it doesn't pan out :pray:

On December 8, Weiss will be meeting with the ND athletic director. He'll have to give some damn good reasons on why he should stay or he'll be shown the door.

Alabama is anywhere from a 7 to 10 point underdog this weekend. I'm not going to beat my chest and hoot and holler that we'll beat them by 47 points or anything, but Florida is going to have to play a damn good game to win. As long as we protect the ball better that Florida, I say we have a better shot than they do of winning.

Great for Dabo! He has done a heck of a job turning around a broken team. I am looking forward to future success and the bowl.

Back