socalcollector85 is now MSF

steelernutt68

Mr-Nutt the Veteran
socalcollector85 is now a MUST SEND FIRST. Hi9s name is Jon Strong, he useds to be a member on sportcardforum awhile back. He personal ripped me off and gave me an atittude about it when i jumped on his post asking for my end like 4-5 months after he ripped me. he is banned on sportcardforum already and has been for awhile.

I busted him BADLY on AIM

I messaged him here and said the following:

HEY.. I THINK YOU HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS HERE BY MISTAKE... I WOULD HATE FOR YOU TO HAVE TO START YOUR FEEDBACK AND EVERYTHING OVER...

I CAN MERGE THE ACCOUNTS IF YOU WANT

IS THIS YOUR OLD ADDRESS?

jon strong
7875 East River Rd #205
Fridley, MN 55432

He responded:

NOPE, not me.. I have been in California my whole life....

I then loggd onto SCforum and got his AIM messenger name.. and logged on and added him... and this was the transcript

AC-FREAKS: just chekcing in with memebrs etc
AC-FREAKS: so you are on freaks now too right?
strongdude85: right now yes
AC-FREAKS: whats your user naem there again? i want to edit your aim name to match so i can keep my memebrs traight
strongdude85: socalcollector85
AC-FREAKS: thanks
strongdude85: no problem
AC-FREAKS: so whts your favorite card etc? you just do football?
strongdude85: yeah i just do football
strongdude85: im on the site trying to find 2005 gridiron gear stuff
AC-FREAKS: yea i just collect Andre Johnson patches etc... was just into basketball but thought i would chang eit up
strongdude85: cool cool
strongdude85: i also collect troy smith
AC-FREAKS: cool

that my friends is how you bust someone ;)

B-U-S-T-E-D !

socalcollector85
Must Send First

View My Gallery

Re: how are you doing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernutt68
nice to see you again jon.
you were put on must send first because of being banned on sportscardforum alittle over a year ago. you might remember me from our disputed trade before. well just letting you know.

I wasnt banned for stealing, but for talking out of context. What trade is disputed? If you think I shorted you something come out and say so, I would be more than happy to look into it. Sending first doesnt bother me one bit as I am an honest trader and it doesnt matter to me.

thanks

View full profile for jonstrong jonstrong
Last Activity: 10-01-2009 08:54 PM
Member Profile Recent Ratings
Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback: 3
66.7%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative: 6
Total positive feedback: 6
Past
Month Past
6 Months Past
12 Months

Positive 0 0 0

Neutral 0 0 0

Negative 0 0 1

All Feedback Received From Buyers From Sellers From Traders Left for Others
Total Feedback Received By jonstrong

Rating Summary Options From Date
BEWARE! He stole my money and never delivered my cards..
Buyer Sundance Kid (242) 04-03-2009
Backed out after he found out he had to send first.
Buyer bodhell (151) 03-12-2009
never received me stuff and he just blows me off
Trade steelernutt68 (131) 12-05-2008
Amazing seller, smooth deal. Just outstanding. A++
Trade Mooche (84) 10-01-2008
Great trader with quick shipping!!
Trade JetsFan4Ever (301) 10-01-2008
Wish all deals were this easy
Seller Pence23 (140) 09-18-2008
Thanks for the easy trade. A+
Trade vikingsfan77 (54) 09-02-2008
Great trader with quick shipping!
Trade JetsFan4Ever (301) 08-23-2008
Easy to trade with, card came quickly and securely!
Trade tylermckinzie (785) 08-18-2008

he just sent me this and i below that is what i said back. i wont argue with this guy as he caused alot of stress on me and made me lose faith in trading/selling and ended up quiting for awhile over this.

socalcollector85 said:
steelernutt68 said:
nice to see you again jon.
you were put on must send first because of being banned on sportscardforum alittle over a year ago. you might remember me from our disputed trade before. well just letting you know.

Thats what I thought, come out talking this big game like I ripped you off and you have nothing to say. Figures.

and i responded below

you did on sportscardforum. you never sent me a SPx troy polmalu game used card. i showed the admin the info he needed to know and to be honest sending my card a year and a half later wont make it right. i tried messaging you before and tried to get you to send my end a long time ago and you cussed at me, called me names and well, blew me off. i realized that talking to you along time ago doesnt work and to be honest i wasted too much anger after you ripped me off to try and fuel it again by discussing it with you or allowing you to try and act like you want to make it right. you had the chance then and decided you werent gonna be honest and trustworthy to send what i was owed. i proved my point to the ones who matter. this wasnt in anyways to try and get my card back that you ripped me off for. just to make sure you are known for what you did. i wont waste another minute going back n forth over something that you wouldnt make right when it was supposed to be done. stealing is stealing, and my reputation is a honest, trustworthy person whose word is gold. i didnt have you banned like i could of, but wanted it known and now it is. thats all i got to say to you. happy trading.

socalcollector85 said:
I dont know what your talking about. Want some cards? If I cussed at you over it you must have deserved it. Dont flex your power about banning me, I dont care if you do. I would be more than happy to send you something if you werent a jerk about this. Trust me bro, my feelings arent hurt AT ALL. What do you want, $10 paypal? Ill give it to ya.

just letting you guys know. i dont want anything from him. he cant make right on it after blantily ripping me off a year and a half ago.
oh and yes i cannot spell blantily..lol

socalcollector85
Must Send First

View My Gallery

Re: how are you doing?

whatever you say dude, i think you are full of it anyway. this isnt ending here, I am contacting the mods to let them know you are playing tough guy with your "mod" thing. Kick me off the site if you got a problem dude. I will be making this a big deal now.

Dayum high roller $10 :)

ban him for the low ball insult lol naaah this is good stuff to end so early. I mean if he is gonna bribe an elected official he needs to come stronger

Back