SI: 1st NFL Power Rankings

thepistonsfan

Bench Warmer
Peter Queen at it again:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/07/16/mmqb/index.html

To be honest, I really like this assessment of my Redskins. What I expect this year from the Skins is visual evidence that the franchise is moving in the right direction. IMO, its all up to Campbell in terms of what happens to this franchise in the next couple years, but London Fletcher & Marcus Washington should be great leaders of a defense that should be back to being one of the elite units in the league.

I don't think that we are a playoff team quite yet, but I just want to see this team making great strides to become a winner again. 9-7 this season would be awesome.

Of course I'm still going to be pissed if we don't go 16-0. :cheers:

I bet he figured that with how high he put the Hawks and Rams, someone had to take the fall. It'd be tough to put 3 teams from a division in the top 15. Only so many division games to win.

Yeah but the rams are nothing special:

Run by Jackson
Swing pass to Jackson
Bomb to Holt

did I miss anything?

Was that a shot at my Seahawks?:ban::ban::ban:

Lol, not this time, I'll save the shots on them for the season. Just selective reading on my part, I answered your post about the Rams more to the tune of "what are they missing?"

And with the Hawks, it's not the front 7, it's the safeties that couldn't tackle effectively last year.

Lol, not this time, I'll save the shots on them for the season. Just selective reading on my part, I answered your post about the Rams more to the tune of "what are they missing?"

And with the Hawks, it's not the front 7, it's the safeties that couldn't tackle effectively last year.

I concur!!!!

I'm really hoping that Deon Grant and Brian Russell will do better than Hamlin and Boulware. Boulware needs to be a LB again.

i only read the top 14 cause im on my phone.

i dont think the broncos should be ranked above the ravens.
i also do not think the jets, steelers, or lions should be ranked in the top 20.

i only read the top 14 cause im on my phone.

i dont think the broncos should be ranked above the ravens.
i also do not think the jets, steelers, or lions should be ranked in the top 20.

I'll give the Jets a little but I agree with the Lions and Steelers. Neither should be higher than 20.

Back