Basketball Shout out and some Pics!!!!

G $MONEY$

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone, whats up? New to these boards here and just sayin HI! You may recoginize me from Beckett or Sports card Fourm as G $MONEY$, I also am in the newest Beckett under the set reviews as G MONEY!! Ive been collecting/Dealing in cards for over 20 years and ran a shop with 2 others for 5 years. Ive done lots of shows and had a flea market cards/memorabillia booth for 3 years as well. This fall i will be re-starting a sports card business, it will be known as, GMONEYS BIG SHOTS Cards and Memorabillia. I have a very extensive knowledge of the Hobby past and present. Ive seen the hobby change much over the years and hope i will be a great asset to these boards. I actually collect and sell all the four major sports, with Baseball being the least of my collections. The players I collect the most are Shaun Livingston, Carmelo Anthony, Dennis Rodman, Dwight Howard, Allen Iverson and Gerald Green(Where my user name Does Not come from) in Basketball. Football is Eli Manning, Philip Rivers, Pacman Jones, Walter Payton, Jerry Rice and Braylon Edwards. Hockey is MA Fleury and Ryan Getzlaf and baseball is Vladdy G. I also thought Id share some pics of my recent pickups and some of my Favorites!!! ENJOY!!!
282qpgg.jpg

282qpw5.jpg

282qq9v.jpg

J.R. Smith Collector said:
grr I want that JR Badly! Would go good with my other one. Any chance of a trade??? I got many cards in reserve :)
Im still pretty fond of it JR, ive got a small Smith collection goin myself and its in my JR PC, right now. Pretty excited to see JR in Denver, so gonna wait to see what happens. If i do move it though, I promise it will go to you.

Back