Should I pay for this? or risk a neg?

Kind of your call, you may get the card but if you are really attached to the 30 dollars you might not want to risk it. But to get a deal like that sometimes risk is part if the picture.

I wouldnt just pay to avoid the negative...

If peace of mind is what your looking for, spend an extra $5 and send the money order via certified mail with return receipt. It's the best way to show you did your part.

If peace of mind is what your looking for, spend an extra $5 and send the money order via certified mail with return receipt. It's the best way to show you did your part.

That's what I did on a Shaun card, and it saved my butt from a non-paying bidder complaint that they filed. Doofus tried to say I never sent the MO, I had the tracking and proof that it was sitting in his PO Box.

Make sure you have it set up for "Restricted Delivery", that way only he can sign for it, and can't come back and say that someone else signed for it. If no one signs for it, you will get it back from the post office.

Dude, that's a question you need to ask yourself BEFORE buying it!!

But Grant is right, his selling rep is fine so far, so just pay.

wait a gawd damn minute!

you won it on june 27th and you're asking whether or not you should pay and it's already JULY 11th?

Who the **** waits 2 weeks before sending payment? If anything, I'd neg your *** as the seller for not paying me.

:shock:

DRAMA!!!!

:pop::pop::pop:

wait a gawd damn minute!

you won it on june 27th and you're asking whether or not you should pay and it's already JULY 11th?

Who the **** waits 2 weeks before sending payment? If anything, I'd neg your *** as the seller for not paying me.

Didn't notice that, good eyes.
This is far from the type of stuff we want to see on TCG :snooty:

Back