Hockey Sergei Kostitsyn

SK74

Bench Warmer
Did anyone watch the Habs game, oh man he was on fire.

Sergei Kostitsyn - 2 Goals & 1 Assist

And what a way to make an entrance TANGUAY ! 4 pts Woo Hoo..

6 - 1 Well done guys !

The whole team was on fire and I like Carbos way of thinking no matter what you are leading by do not stop keep going...........it is a way to stay ahead in the stats and break records if they keep that kind of attitude they will certainly hit there goal this year.........and an A+++ for Halak he was outstanding if it wasn't for a play by the D he would of had a shutout .....GO HABS GO

ty4orce said:
The whole team was on fire and I like Carbos way of thinking no matter what you are leading by do not stop keep going...........it is a way to stay ahead in the stats and break records if they keep that kind of attitude they will certainly hit there goal this year.........and an A+++ for Halak he was outstanding if it wasn't for a play by the D he would of had a shutout .....GO HABS GO

Yeah I forgot to mention Halak, he gave a good performance showcasing what he can do.

Halak had a lot of times where he looked shaky though.. But, awesome game. I loved it. I would e embarrased to be a Leafs fan right now... But, then again, I would be embarassed to be a Leafs fan any time in the last 40 years!

perrymcaleer said:
Halak had a lot of times where he looked shaky though.. But, awesome game. I loved it. I would e embarrased to be a Leafs fan right now... But, then again, I would be embarassed to be a Leafs fan any time in the last 40 years!

LOL

:)

Tanguay was on the ice for all 6 goals, looks like it was his night and rightfully so. What a breakout party !

My god that was hard to watch but I have got to say the habs have a system and its gonna be tough to beat. Those powerplays were fantastic for them.

Don't feel bad we have a ton of great player's just waiting to move up we are set for quite some time now so NHL "BEWARE" and thank you MR.GAINEY for coming back home where you belong and also to everyone behind the bench on the coaching staff welcome back..........

ty4orce said:
Don't feel bad we have a ton of great player's just waiting to move up we are set for quite some time now so NHL "BEWARE" and thank you MR.GAINEY for coming back home where you belong and also to everyone behind the bench on the coaching staff welcome back..........

Everyone on the team looks really happy right now, hopefully we can win the Cup or at the very least make an appearance in the finals. Come next year we have tons of free agents, so we need to make a statement ! LOL

And... hopefully we can lock up Gaborik, it's clear he wants out of Minnesota, we should trade them Halak.

Back