Hockey September Low Budget Hockey Break

Okay guys, scans are on page 6, I'll be getting together the packages tonight through Sunday, I'm gonna be very busy the next few days, so bare with me folks, I'm hoping Monday or Tuesday I'll make a trip to the PO.

I wont be doing another break for a few months due to College till the middle of December, Thanks!

I'm a little puzzled with the jets and Coyotes in the Classics, there is no Phoenix in Classics, so not sure why in a classics a Jets hit would be Phoenix, Deacades 90 has both jets and Phoenix. Just saying

The original Winnipeg Jets relocated to Phoenix. The only Jets cards in Classics are of players who played for the original Jets.

The current Winnipeg Jets were the former Atlanta Thrashers.

If there are any Thrashers cards in Classics, they would go to whomever had the current Jets.

Just like we did with the California Golden Seals and the Hartford Whalers autographs, the cards follow the franchise. Winnipeg choosing to resurrect an o;d name when the Thrashers relocated there has caused some confusion.

baj got it right. Atlanta Thrashers packed their bags and moved to Winnipeg to become the New Winnipeg Jets with a new logo
th

The original Winnipeg Jets packed their bags and moved to Phoenix and became the Coyotes. Here is the former teams logo
th

I'm a little puzzled with the jets and Coyotes in the Classics, there is no Phoenix in Classics, so not sure why in a classics a Jets hit would be Phoenix, Deacades 90 has both jets and Phoenix. Just saying
The new Jets came about in 2011 so that is the old Jets that moved to Phoenix and became the Coyotes in 1996, which is why both are in the checklist on Decades 90s, but both should go to Phoenix if in Decades 90s.

All cards are mailed out, I didn't post Transactions this time around, as I still have Transactions not complete from the last break

Thanks again guys for joining in, hopefully I'll start another one up in December as College has began for me and need to get back to the grind :)

Back