Selling Whole Collection (all my cards)

kobemcgrady124

Bench Warmer
Im giving up the hobby, realize that life can be lived without cards but not without money and i need lots right now.
Im trying to sell all my cards together at once so it will be a big price but im putting this up on every site i know so hopefully it will sell.

This features all my kobe rookies, game used, and the auto. My lebron rookies and game used. All my tmac rookies, gamed used, and autos, my ben gordon rookies game used and autos, my vince carter rookies and game used. Also all my baseball, football, and basketball rookies, game used and autos,
My 2003-04 sets will be included (bowman chrome, bowman (both non auto version) and the topps chrome

pm me email addresses if you want to see pictures but the list of cards (some pics) can be found in my site
i have over 3,000 dollars in tmac cards over 2,000 dollars in kobes , over 600 in lebrons and over 400 in ben gordans/carter plus all my other rookies game used and autos and plus the sets
easily 8,000 to 10,000 worth in cards
Sites not fully updated all pictures will have the new and old cards shown in them

Asking price: 4,300.00 OBO the price includes shipping and paypal fees

It took me years to accomplish what i have now and to collect so many cards and i had a great time doing it and became friends with many people. Its a great hobby to have but right now im still young (20 yrs) and i need
to start moving forward in life and the extra cash will help me do that. I wont say im giving up on it cuz ill pobably be back down the road but right now im just selling my cards

so please pm me your offers or emails to view the cards

and eveyone have a great day!!!

thanks everyone,
Chris

Back