Selling Out!

spacycowboy said:
Sorry to hear you're quitting... I think it's bound to happen to every collector at some point. Better to sell when you can still get fair SV, I guess. Good luck.

I hope you decide to pass on that Dirk lot if you no longer need them. Totally your call, though.

Yeah, it's a back and forth game for some. I'm still putting aside a PC collection..and you better believe my dirk's and all my mavs are staying with me. Thanks again :cool:

How much on the Martin Exquisite????? You collect VC?? If so, I got a $75 Autographics of him from 03-04 I might do a deal with.

tyrone biggums/kennyslaw said:
How much on the Martin Exquisite????? You collect VC?? If so, I got a $75 Autographics of him from 03-04 I might do a deal with.

The Martin Exquisite is on ebay as we speak with about 5hrs left...it's a Buy-it-Now for $200 or best offer. Thanks but not really looking for much right now on cards. If you want the Martin make me a reasonable offer :cool:

I wouldn't offer much being the last 2 color sold for $103. Being graded a 9 doesn't make it worth anymore as well. I'd prolly only offer like $85-$90 for it. Sorry if you take it as a lowball, but check out the completeds

Back