Selling: Glover's Gems Packs! 1 gu/au in each, w/ mojo!

maryvillereb2003

Bench Warmer
Hello!

I am currently selling Glover's Gems packs. Each pack will contain one game used or autographed card, w/ 5 inserts/rookie cards included in EACH PACK!NO JUNK!

Game used and autographs include cards like a SICK Miguel Tejada 3 color patch/autographed /50 (bv 80), Jamal Lewis Contenders RC auto, and Felix Hernandez RC AUTO! Others are names like AROD,manny,mcnabb,and BARRY BONDS!

sports included(i can take requests for mixed or unique sport):
Football
Baseball

I have total of 35 packs(will make more if this goes well!)

6.50 per pack, shipped( same price per pack if you want multiples,sorry)

I take paypal,money orders, and cash at your own risk!

btw, if you get a nice pull, POST YOUR MAILDAY!!!! there are sure to be some nice maildays!!!

I moved this here for obvious reasons! Member has been emailed as to why this is not allowed. (posted below)

Pack Sales

Hiya Adam! I just wanted to let you know that this sort of thing is not allowed at this time, on the site. I will move your thread temporarily to the hidden moderator area to the "Topics Under Review" section for staff discussion! The only member currently allowed these sort of pack sales is Stang81. We also don't allow any members other than staff to do box, or pack sales. Sorry, but too many things can go wrong when stuff like this is allowed (not trying to pick on you, but the site owner has imposed this rule). Please feel free to discuss this with Admin, and who knows maybe he'll allow you to do this down the road some. Thanks!!

Troy

Back