Selling 2 Auto Prospects cheap!

DocWindigo

Bench Warmer
I have a couple Autographed prospects I'd like to get rid of for some small cash from 2008 Bowman Chrome. Buyers will send first! I don't care about protocol. You don't walk away with merchandise without paying for it first and I'm not the exception. You can choose not to buy if you want, that is your right, as it is mine to decide how I make transaction with my merchandise. I'm not here to beat anyone out of $14 with some random prospect autographs I've had laying around for a year. Thanks for your understanding and let's do some happy business!

Faustino De Los Santos BCP245
Chaz Roe BCP257 (Refractor) /500

If it sweetens the deal for you at all, I'll gladly throw-n an Alex Rodriguez from the base set and a Derek Jeter refractor. I know these aren't anything special, but they are Mint, in toploader and sleeve straight from the pack and they've been laying around for sometime.

I'm willing to take $14 shipped on the whole lot and do this for MO, Check, Concealed Cash (at your own risk) only. The check will have to clear before I send obviously. I will cash it and send same day received if you choose this.

Back