Selling 13 Star Players' Jersey Cards $25 Delivered O'Neal Webber Brand Davis Wallace

Ahlmani

Bench Warmer
Thanks for taking a look.

I am selling the following 13 game used jersey cards below for $25 delivered to the continental United States with delivery confirmation.

Everything is in mint condition and I appologize but I am not looking to split up this lot. If you are looking for shipping to anywhere outside of
the United States, and are serious about buying the lot, let me know and I'll go down to the post office and find out the cost for you.

Enough said, here is the lot!

Ben Wallace 2005-06 Upper Deck Trilogy The Cutting Edge Jersey (Blue Swatch)

(2) Elton Brand 2005-06 Upper Deck Trilogy The Cutting Edge Jersey (Red & Blue Swatches)

(2) Channing Frye 2005-06 Upper Deck Trilogy The Cutting Edge Jersey RC (White Swatches)

(2) Jermaine O'Neal 2005-06 Upper Deck Trilogy The Cutting Edge Jersey (Blue Swatches)

(2) Chris Webber 2005-06 Upper Deck Trilogy The Cutting Edge Jersey (Purple Swatches)

Jerry Stackhouse 2001-02 UD Flight Team Flight Patterns (White Swatch)

Baron Davis 2005-06 Sweet Shot Jersey Serial Numbered #/125 (Turquoise Swatch)

Jermain O'Neal/Danny Granger 2007-08 SPx Winning Materials Combos (Blue & Yellow Swatches)

Brian Cook/Devon George 2006-07 Reflections Dual Fabric (Purple Swatches)

Thanks again and be sure to PM if interested, first PM received at whichever site I list this at will receive the lot!

~Ahlmani

Back