Seeking Peyton Manning Rookies

Adammcq

Bench Warmer
I am specifically looking for bgs or psa 10's only. I have several but am looking to expand my collection with those the i don't possess. I am looking to buy. I will consider trade but honestly I only have a few cards that I am willing to part with. Message me if you have anything. Thank you in advance.

I have some interesting 1998 Collector's Edge Game-Ball cards of (one anyway, I forget if the other one is from '98 or '99) posted here, but I've been a fan of his since the late 90's, and am not willing to part with them...easily anyway... lol

They don't satisfy your criteria anyway. ;)

That said, if you wanna see 'em, they are in the "Show it off - Personal Collection Display" forum. Here's a more direct link:

http://www.sportscardclub.com/threads/my-football-autos-scans.427315/#post-1427354

The cards I mentioned should be the first two, if you went the direct-route, otherwise they're a bit further down. Scans are a bit muddy, sorry to say.

I especially like the one with game used material. Not everyone will agreed but I think he goes down as the greatest of all time :)

Hey had a chance to go through everything on the link above, what are you looking for the Fleer Traditions Reggie Wayne with GU patch

and the Authentic Drew Brees with GU patch in the chargers uniform, never seen this card, its unique

Hey had a chance to go through everything on the link above, what are you looking for the Fleer Traditions Reggie Wayne with GU patch

and the Authentic Drew Brees with GU patch in the chargers uniform, never seen this card, its unique
At the moment, I'm holding off trading/selling stuff. I have some other issues to deal with, and it's taking-up a lot of my time. I'm not sure I'll ever get the time to work on deals like this, but I'm workin' on it lol

Back