Wanted 80-early 2010's Rookies of Star Players

rburke02

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi All,

I am looking for rookies from the listed years. Really open to stars doesn't necessarily have to be HOF, but at least someone who had some success in the league. I am willing to look through lists. Thanks

Would love to trade for this one if I have anything of interest on my tradelist? Thanks! Bri

2022 Bowman Chrome Top 100 Teal Jarren Duran /125

Hi All,

I am looking for rookies from the listed years. Really open to stars doesn't necessarily have to be HOF, but at least someone who had some success in the league. I am willing to look through lists. Thanks
I have a lot of 80s guys and even some 90s rookies too. Some HOFers like Bagwell, Biggio, Glavine, R. Johnson, Alomar, but, as you said, some other decent players too like Alomar Jr., Mark Grace, Jeffries, etc. I would trade these for cards of Ohtani and maybe a few other guys. I can send a list or scans of what I have, whichever you prefer. Thanks. ---Mark

Hi All,

Heya,

Sorting through some older stuff, again. If I make a list for you, how strict are you about rookie cards? There are a lot of cards from that period that were issued in traded/rookie sets etc. that aren't technically rookies according to some, while you'll see them listed on ebay as rookies.

I have a lot of quality players' true rookie cards, and their first cards etc. Let me know.

Cheers,
John

I’d be interested in looking at lists. No problem. B

I don’t have any Ohtani FT unfortunately. Let me know.

have
1990 donruss juan gonazzlez both correct and erroe
1989 fleer griffey
1989 donruss griffey
1989 donruss fleer ud craig biggio

Back