Football seattle vs. dallas

yep, the cowboys fans wont be to happy with him. Why was he the one taking the snap in the first place? doesnt second or third string usually do that?

lafastbreak said:
yep, the cowboys fans wont be to happy with him. Why was he the one taking the snap in the first place? doesnt second or third string usually do that?

He has been doing it all year.

He was 2nd or 3rd string.

LA- hes been our holder the whole season..and if gramatica blocks the dude that was going after romo from behind, romo scores.

Even though I dont really like the Cowboys or Romo for some reason I sort of felt bad for him after that play.

Romo has gotten a lot of praise this year, even got a ProBowl invite based on a handful of games. Sure his first few games were pretty good (or just better than the previous with Bledsoe), but the Cowboys are just 6-6 with Romo as their QB and his stats really aren't that impressive.

In his twelve games this season he had 13 interceptions and 8 fumbles (3 lost) and now a total collapse on a simple task that cost them the game, their season, and who knows maybe a coach. Will he over come it all? We will find out next season ...

That was a very good game though. I too do feel bad for Romo a little. Did you see him after the play?

pl_855971.jpg

pl_855973.jpg

p1.romo3.ap.jpg

joshsmith said:
He has been doing it all year.

He was 2nd or 3rd string.
Thats what i probably figured since he didnt start in the beginning of the year but I figured they would have switched when Bledsoe was benched.

Back