Hockey Sean Avery Gets Suspended For 6 Games!!!

shephech

Awesome Dude
NHL hands Avery a six-game suspension

I think it is a good amount, and he has to face the stars too like another member mentioned...... Maybe he will actually be getting the message through.

Those stars are just covering their butts though...... and trying to stay lookin' good! It was their fault as well for signing the idiot.

Thanks.

Shep :)

6 games is a little harsh to be honest, but I guess it's fair because the league saved his a-- from getting a beat down from Phaneuf. I would have said 3-4 games is enough and the Dallas Stars would take care of the rest.

Apparently he's been emotional the last few days, I hope no one falls for it. He will not change IMO.

He just needs an attitude adjustment in the form of Dion Phaneuf's Fists, what do you do when there is a mosquito buzzing around you? you squat it. Sean Avery is a Mosquito in the NHL. He needs to be squat.

Avery is just a instigating little chicken and when confronted by someone who can bash him he pulls his I can't hear you routine......last year when he was in front of Marty doing his little stick swinging antics I new this guy was a jerk and I do not like seeing a great sport looked at as a joke we do not need those kind of childish antics in the NHL.....this is not a bantam game it is the NHL being looked at by many fans families and children ......and children hoping one day to make it Idolizing their hockey heroes .....the NHL is no place or has no place for the words spewed out of the likes of an Avery and I say this if it were me and anything ever happened again from the likes of Avery he would be out of the league not just a few games mainly because he knew what he going to say before he said it and for saying it on the air....

Well folks if you go to nhl .com you can get the story on Avery the Stars are not going to let him play........just like I thought I hope they can unload him because he carries a big pricetag.........

I just read that too, He must have said something to the higher ups, I think its gone further then JUST the comment he has made,That will surely teach him a lesson.

rndmhro said:
I just read that too, He must have said something to the higher ups, I think its gone further then JUST the comment he has made,That will surely teach him a lesson.

Not exactly. This feud with the Stars has been going long before he made those comments. Several of the Stars players have spoken out to the media about him, most namely Marty Turco and the Captain of the team. He's an outkast in the dressing room, he doesn't even have any friends in Dallas.

Back