Football SEA Releases RB LenDale White

If his college coach drops him what team will want to gamble on him this season. There have to be some real problems there.

I'm sure that looming 4 game ban played a big role in it. Safe to say Pete knows what he did and couldn't sell it to the powers that be to keep him

I wouldnt say using a 6th round pick on a already proven 1,000 yard rusher in the nfl was a waste. Its the same as taking a 6th round pick and he has a crappy attitude so you say SEE YA. Between bad work ethic, 4 game suspension for violating substances (gosh USC whats up with this trend), and losing loads of weight (he was supposed to be a short yardage battering ram used like the old Bus)...Seahawks said get the F out. Now the question is...do the hawks go after another back? If anyone I bet Marshawn Lynch

might as well get Lynch he has a bunch of baggage as well LOL

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
I wouldnt say using a 6th round pick on a already proven 1,000 yard rusher in the nfl was a waste. Its the same as taking a 6th round pick and he has a crappy attitude so you say SEE YA. Between bad work ethic, 4 game suspension for violating substances (gosh USC whats up with this trend), and losing loads of weight (he was supposed to be a short yardage battering ram used like the old Bus)...Seahawks said get the F out. Now the question is...do the hawks go after another back? If anyone I bet Marshawn Lynch

Lynch was more or less heading there before the draft. After Buffalo took Spiller,it's just a matter of time before Lynch goes. Bills need to lower their asking price

I'll take Lynch and Baggage over Julius Jones anyday. Hawks have Julius "never tries hard" Jones, Leon Washington comming off a broken leg in 2 places, and although Justin Forsett is a bad a$$ with 5.4 yards a carry he lacks the size for short yardage situations. It wouldnt be like Lynch would have to carry most of the work load or anything.

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:

He would be an excellent addition. Even w/ the off field issues he's a talented back.

Pork chop got lazy, plus burning tree didn't help his cause..I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him though..He will turn up somewhere next year, claiming to be a changed person and what not lol.

Back