SCC Group Break Hits Hall of Fame

2022 Topps Update Hobby Baseball Brendan Donovan Baseball Stars Autograph RC Card hit for the St. Louis Cardinals and rl16 on 10/28/2022.

4A7D5138-E486-460A-90DC-F20EDC917906.jpeg

Man, some cool stuff you have broken on here Mike! I love the throwback designs, '87 Topps was the first set I ever really collected as a 6 year old, and I love the baseball bat wooden borders still to this day! Neat stuff!

Man, some cool stuff you have broken on here Mike! I love the throwback designs, '87 Topps was the first set I ever really collected as a 6 year old, and I love the baseball bat wooden borders still to this day! Neat stuff!
Thanks Kevin! Same here! I have some nice memories of my shoebox full of ‘87 Topps cards…not a sharp corner on any one of those cards 😂

And the outside of that box was covered with baseball stickers and garbage pail kids! Great memories!

Thanks Kevin! Same here! I have some nice memories of my shoebox full of ‘87 Topps cards…not a sharp corner on any one of those cards 😂

And the outside of that box was covered with baseball stickers and garbage pail kids! Great memories!
Haha, I too had a shoebox with a ton of those, in the day when packs were what, a quarter? You really felt like you were getting something back then....and you know, I always liked the gum, people complained about it, but I enjoyed it!

Back