SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - February 2021

Cards are still expected to arrive today, so tonight's break is still on, at around 8pm EST.

Well, I guess I'm still struggling to get my head on straight after last month, so I forgot we needed to draft teams still! Here are the randomizer results, followed by a list of available teams.

There were 11 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. LarryG
  2. dragonslayer913
  3. grapler135s
  4. kpit1978
  5. grapler135s
  6. OldNewRips
  7. Indiana Jones
  8. franklinguy52
  9. Mike121
  10. graplyer135s
  11. franklinguy52
You have randomized this list 3 times.

Draft Order

1. LarryG - Rockies
  2. dragonslayer913 - Rays
  3. grapler135s - Giants
  4. kpit1978 - Rangers
  5. grapler135s - Athletics
  6. OldNewRips - Indians
  7. Indiana Jones - Diamondbacks
  8. franklinguy52 - Royals
  9. Mike121 - Twins
  10. graplyer135s - Pirates
  11. franklinguy52 - Marlins

Last edited:
So that we can try to get the draft finished today, and not have to push the break to tomorrow, everyone can send me a proxy list for your draft. That way, if you happen to not be around, I'll have your list so I can make your pick for you and keep this thing moving along as quickly as possible.

Cards are in hand and a few proxies are in. If Kevin picks within the next few hours I'm thinking we should still be able to do the break tonight.

Troy takes the Royals. I'll take the Twins. Mike picks the Pirates, leaving Troy with the Marlins. I'll see you all in a few hours for the break!

Not a bad rip. No monster hits but it looks like the autos were spread around the group this time. Thanks for putting these together Mike. Looking forward to seeing the cards in person and the next break.

Not a bad rip. No monster hits but it looks like the autos were spread around the group this time. Thanks for putting these together Mike. Looking forward to seeing the cards in person and the next break.
All but 3 members got a hit in this one, so not too bad. The only bad thing about this break, that I actually didn't realize until sorting last night, was that there just weren't many cards. We actually had 1 member who only got 3 cards, and one of those was an international player base card that they happened to win in the random. That's the first time I've ever had that happen, other than months where we purposely do higher end stuff where it's expected that there will be folks who could get shut out.

Cards arrived today and everything looks great. Thanks again Mike. Looking forward to this month's break. Hopefully we can catch some of the new products coming out this month.

Back