Scans...Let Me Know What You're Interested In

isac808

Bench Warmer
These are just a few scans of thousands that I have up for sale. Discounts will be available to anyone interested in multiple cards. I can only accept payment through the mail. Thanks
467.jpg

468.jpg

469.jpg

470.jpg

471.jpg

486.jpg

dime: well the other interested person has not answered back yet so it is on a first come first serve basis. i could do both cards for $6 dlvd but my paypal account is on the blink and can only accept payment through the mail. LMK and thanks for the message

isac808 said:
dime: well the other interested person has not answered back yet so it is on a first come first serve basis. i could do both cards for $6 dlvd but my paypal account is on the blink and can only accept payment through the mail. LMK and thanks for the message

Trade has been posted, once you confirm the trade, I will then mail payment tomorrow. Thanks!!

grend: Well the Lind has already been sold so that would leave the baker, montero, salas, sanchez, knott, perez, sarjate and brown. I could do $2.50 per card and waive the shipping fees. That would be $20 for all (8) autographed cards. LMK and thanks for the message.

Back