San Fran

Ah good, guests. The grass won't be cut, the power might go out once or twice, and there is no room to bring your dome with you.

Other than that... good luck. :)

detroit kept them fairly quiet for a half...

the fumble whistle cost Detroit 7, and they missed a solid 3 chances for INTs that they didnt grab...yes, a DB is just a WR that cant catch...

but yeah, halftime adjustments seemed to work...Saints are scary good...they can throw, and they can run...man is there anyone in the NFL quicker than Sproles?...blink and dude has gone 7 yards...

"This...might...happen..?" - Every Lions fan last night at halftime.

my moms husband was asking why they kept showing all the "Drew Brees at Home" stuff, especially when his first half wasnt impressive, so i just told him, KC kept the Packers down right? (hes a packers guy), then the second half Brees opened a clinic

It should be interesting to see how the Saints do on the road against a very good defense. This one is going to be a tough call. Will the Saints fall to an NFC West team two years in a row? If the 49ers can't stop them and Green Bay advances, the NFC championship game will look like the Baylor/Washington bowl game. :lollol:

Thank you Giants for dishing out that demeaning spanking to the Failcunts. I remember at the beginning of the year when they traded their entire future for Julio Jones, Matt Ryan remarked how this offense of White, Jones, Gonzalez and Turner will be like driving a Ferrari. Apparently he forgot to get a motor for that race car

Ferris-Bueller-Bonhams-Movie-Prop-Car-Auction-Ferrari-250GT-Spyder-California-x500.jpg

Thank you Giants for dishing out that demeaning spanking to the Failcunts. I remember at the beginning of the year when they traded their entire future for Julio Jones, Matt Ryan remarked how this offense of White, Jones, Gonzalez and Turner will be like driving a Ferrari. Apparently he forgot to get a motor for that race car

Ferris-Bueller-Bonhams-Movie-Prop-Car-Auction-Ferrari-250GT-Spyder-California-x500.jpg
I enjoyed that beat down quite a bit. The 2 points they got was just a gift from Eli accidentally intentionally grounding the ball. And Mike Smith going for it on 4th down several times, and his QB sneak getting stone walled was funny as shit.....Even Brees can dive over the top lol. Another thing that was funny, is ATL thought they were gonna give N.O. some payback in the playoffs. If you ask me the Giants saved them a ton of embarrassment by eliminating them. Proof again That "Matty ICE" sucks and is not an elite QB.

Back