Baseball MLB Season Predictions

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey all!!

Well, in a few weeks we have Opening Day games coming up (March 30th here in STL)....what is everyone thinking? Are your teams off to a good start in Spring Training? (for us, the Cardinals got thrashed by the Mets yesterday, so that was a bummer)!

Any new players looking strong out of the gate, or anyone looking to have a breakout season?

Let me know what you all think!

Cheers!

Kevin

Other than the White Sox winning the AL Central (I’m a fan, not a gambler) I don’t have a prediction yet. Still trying to figure out who is playing where (meaning off season player movements).

Other than the White Sox winning the AL Central (I’m a fan, not a gambler) I don’t have a prediction yet. Still trying to figure out who is playing where (meaning off season player movements).
@Criollos

Luis, I think you have a really good shot at that, the White Sox have been a much stronger team these last few seasons, and may well make a great run at the AL Central, which would be a ton of fun to watch! You are also right, I know there have been a lot of moves and it will be cool to see the opening day rosters!

Cheers!

Kevin

I think the Padres are pretty well set to beat up on my Dodgers this season…I think San Diego is an arm or two away from a championship…we’ll see how it all plays out though!

I think the Padres are pretty well set to beat up on my Dodgers this season…I think San Diego is an arm or two away from a championship…we’ll see how it all plays out though!
I thought SD was going to make a run at it last year, and I agree that if they acquire a few more pitchers, then they may well be unstoppable!

Back