Rookie Here

WheelhouseWalkoff

Bench Warmer
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and recently getting back into the hobby. Stopped collecting cards in the mid-90's but never lost interest. Wow cards have changed since I last ripped open a pack of Topps. After doing a little research I decided to go ahead and try collecting Topps 2008 series 1 & 2 sets. I am happy to announce that I have pulled my very first swatch ever, and on the down side I also got an expired redemption (bummer)! Chase Utley game used jersey with a nice red pinstripe. Good luck and happy hunting to everybody!

topps 2008 inserts

I would like to see what topps 2008 inserts you might have, Topps Stars, Year in Review, Trading Card History, Gold parallels, or gold foils.
Being that I just started collecting again all that I have is topps 2008, so my trading capabilities are limited.
I have an old collection that isn't organized at all but it's at my parents house in a different city.
But none the less, if you send me a list of those inserts or short prints that you might have I could try and get something together for trading

Back