RG III the best quarterback in the NFL?

RGIII isn't even the best QB on his team anymore. Kirk Cousins is leading the redskins to victory. I think though that RGIII needs a fresh start somewhere else that will utilize his skills better. The OC for the redskins put him in basically a different offense than he ran in college or high school and that's a lot to ask for. Should have drafted a player that fit the scheme there instead of just going after the best player. Should have been the best player for the scheme. That would save them a lot of money in the long run also.

RG3 needs no fresh start. Even though he caught a few bad breaks through injuries , some of which are from poor coaching. He's not durable enough, but can be a solid backup.

No a backup on another team. Gruden doesn't seem to fond of him. You can't really criticize Cousins as he is playing well enough to take them into the playoffs.

I think he will get a chance to start somewhere else. Someone will take a risk on him...he has too much talent and it showed his rookie year. I think someone will take that chance on a fresh start. Will it pan out...who knows.

He did show it his rookie year, but what he also did show was lack of durability. I could possibly see him making it to a team like the Browns and vying for a starting spot, but not to any team that can contend.

He did show it his rookie year, but what he also did show was lack of durability. I could possibly see him making it to a team like the Browns and vying for a starting spot, but not to any team that can contend.
He really only got hurt one time...he has had a history in college but I wouldn't condemn him for that. I'm more worried about what's going on inside his head. That's where he will succeed or fail.

Yeah after being on the shelf for a long time that could definitely have a negative effect. It could also be a humbling experience, even though the guy seemed pretty humble to begin with.

I always get a good laugh when his name comes up, because I still to this day always get the ad that says "RGIII talks about his legacy" and the man has done absolutely nothing. I have nothing against the guy, and I wish him luck and he is an exciting player to watch, but he needs to ease up on things like that.

Back