Replacement Requested

Replacement Requested - Update

Well I pulled this redemption back in July

MARIO WILLIAMS/ REGGIE BUSH/ VINCE YOUNG
2009 NFL UPPER DECK DRAFT EDITION DRAFT CLASS SILVER AUTO PARALLEL // #ED TO 5 CD # 295 -This Card is a Triple Auto, Redemption Card Misprint.

I got tired of waiting and called today for a replacement. I only told them high profile players like Barry Sanders, John Elway, Tiger Woods, Kobe, Lebron,Michael Jordan, and some other big names in hope to scores something sweet. You never know they could hook it up. It was three pro bowl player autographs numbered to 5. So I don't know it could work. So ill post the results whenever it decides to show up :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked for a replacement and said I wanted a Matt Moore SP Authentic or Artifacts auto card since the triple card wasnt going to be made so they sent me the card I redeemed...?!

I know it was risky but I thought what the hell. I've read good and bad things about their whole redemption process. They have actually hooked people up and screwed others. So we can find out how they will do this time.

Ok so I requested this replacement back in Febuary and still haven't got anything. So I emailed this Nick guy at upper deck and told him my situation about a week ago and never heard anything back. Well today he emails and says hes got a nice hard signed John Elway autograph if Im interested in that. What do you guys think good replacement?

Ok so I requested this replacement back in Febuary and still haven't got anything. So I emailed this Nick guy at upper deck and told him my situation about a week ago and never heard anything back. Well today he emails and says hes got a nice hard signed John Elway autograph if Im interested in that. What do you guys think good replacement?

Hmmmmm.... we've got a bust, a strip club brawler, and a defensive player on one side, John Elway on the other. I dunno...........

Hmmmmm.... we've got a bust, a strip club brawler, and a defensive player on one side, John Elway on the other. I dunno...........

I know I really dont think anyone on that card beside Mario will ever amount to much more then they are now. Plus defensive players arent worth crap.

Ahh yes take it and run

This is the way Im leaning. I liked the Broncos way back in the day and I always wanted an Elway autograph.

I got in a replacement for a dual auto of Moreno/Ayers and they sent me a Moreno and a Freeman auto i made out on the replacement.

Back