Recent Piss Poor Ebay Sellers

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
I have never had problems with 2 people in the same month.....I usually have about 1 a year, that gets taken care of without filing a claim

this first one "wolverine24" printed my label on the 19th, and didn't put it in the mail till the 29th :naughty:.....gave him the very first neutral feedback I have ever given....I emailed the ass and he never even had the decentcy to respond

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...rid=wolverine24&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

the next one, well, speaks for itself.....the REAL crappy thing about this seller, is I picked up a sweet card for my secret santa guy, that was going to be an awesome add in, he too, never responded to emails, he will probably not be on ebay much longer

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...rdsleavnmyhouse&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

I've been the victim of slow shippers lately as well. Thought it may be the x-mas season and the postal problem but looking at date paid and date shipped and the average is 10 days difference.

I've been the victim of slow shippers lately as well. Thought it may be the x-mas season and the postal problem but looking at date paid and date shipped and the average is 10 days difference.

Pretty similar time disparity for me in my purchases. Slackers. But it makes me look great in comparison when I'm selling. People are probably shocked to get something within 3 days.

Wolverine24 has always been a notoriously slow shipper. Too much volume and not enough commitment to customer service. If I do bid I bid lower than I would otherwise knowing this

I have purchased from him before and I agree. It looks like he made a bad choice with some red autos...

ive got a buyer all on my jock that im tempted to block...i got the 'my house burnt down and i lost my collection, please send freebies' story, and ive gotten it before...to top it off guy buys a $3 card, not sure what hes expecting with that...so when payment came in i emailed back that it would ship tomorrow (thursday) so now i have another email telling me to tell him when it ships, what the dc is, and to make sure to throw in freebies because he paid quickly...:scratch:

but what made me mad, is he printed the slip and everything, and just didn't stick it in the mail.....that's just stupid to me

I understand, but I am willing to cut people slack on shipping delays because people have lives outside of cards, and stuff happens. That said, not receiving an email response is inexcusable.

i had a seller not even print shipping for 9 days :wall: but yeah, i print usually the day of payment, and ship the following morning

lots of horrible buyers out there as well...its not a week on ebay if i dont file 2+ NPB

Back