seems to be the hottest news in the hobby

I'm confused. You ask about tough stuff but the link it to someone's feedback. Not sure what we're supposed to look at.

tuff stuff metions something about 'know ebay scammers' specifically mentioning wolverine24, who was suspended from ebay yesterday :think:

Interesting! I've seen that guy here in Nashville at a few shows. I wouldn't be surprised if he got suspended as he has never had good feedback.

I posted about his butt last week...he sucks as an ebayer....but whats funny....is I was checking his feedback yesterday and noticed he had been suspended....that's crazy....he wasn't good.....

I have never bought from him, but that is alot of negative feedback. I know there are loads of sellers with lower feedback then his.

They were in Cleveland, they were the a-holes standing on the chairs yelling out over everyone. They probably got suspended because of the shill bidding.

I think Kenny bought something from him at Cleveland. Also the dude with the Mother Teresa auto there if i remember right.

I have bought from him probably 10-15 times over that past few years never had much trouble with him but I use auctionsniper which gives the seller no time to shill my broke arse

Speaking of scammers, I wonder what ever became of Ken Curtin. The scammer from the Chicago area? About 5-6 years you couldnt go on any board without being warned about this piece of work.

Speaking of scammers, I wonder what ever became of Ken Curtin. The scammer from the Chicago area? About 5-6 years you couldnt go on any board without being warned about this piece of work.

Was that the guy who a bunch of members grouped up and started a lawsuit against him for ripping them off? After 5-6 months of investigation, they finally got word that officers found him and his mother dead in his car from gunshot wounds.

Was that the guy who a bunch of members grouped up and started a lawsuit against him for ripping them off? After 5-6 months of investigation, they finally got word that officers found him and his mother dead in his car from gunshot wounds.

It might be him. I wouldnt shed a tear if it was.

I think Kenny bought something from him at Cleveland. Also the dude with the Mother Teresa auto there if i remember right.

You sir are correct. I bought my 05 Exq Bo Shoulder Pad auto /5 from him. Talked him down on his price. Had no problems with the guy.

Back