Recent mail, belated shoutouts

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Got a Christmas present from Alane today that I wish I had a digital camera so I could show. Alabama tailgate mustard (packaged with the Alabama logo on it) :dance: Not too sure if I should put it on some pastrami or display it somewhere ;)

Got this in from Justin (Welker83) as part of the CCG, really like the Palmer :cheers:
ccgjustin.jpg

Got these from our token Brit, plus a Playoff Promo set from the game over there and an Ahman Green SPx auto:
namathllfrompaul.jpg

Thanks a lot to all 3 of you:D

Rest of some recent things:
#/1000
lukelcmdec1000.jpg

#/25
odomprestige25xp.jpg

#/1650
bigsamtc1650.jpg

#/5 (Thanks Brad for pointing this out, probably would've missed it)
croylelcmemmy.jpg

#/120
ryans2008score120.jpg

#/50
ryanslcmbluejsy50dec08.jpg

#/50
ryansggjumbodec0850.jpg

#/100
ryans07threadsgkauto50.jpg

#/50
ryanssimsspxauto1550.jpg

1/1 (if I get two more, I can start making my own cards :shifty:)
ryanstcplateno2.jpg

Also got some Bob Dylan cds that I didn't have the originals to yet that no one here gives a rat's ass about but figured I'd throw that out there anyways.

Thanks for looking.

I give a rat's ass about the Dylan CD's, what'd you pick up? I've actually seen him twice in concert. Even at his age, he still puts on a hell of a show!

I give a rat's ass about the Dylan CD's, what'd you pick up? I've actually seen him twice in concert. Even at his age, he still puts on a hell of a show!

I would love to see him, he's been around Nashville quite a bit the last few years but never had the chance :doh:

Picked up "Another Side of Bob Dylan" "Desire" "Planet Waves" and "John Wesley Harding" :cool:

Glad you got the mustard! :dance: I tried some (had a spare since USC one, since Micah has been a no-show lately...) and it's pretty good, a bit on the mild side, but probably good on stuff that you would use mustard on :D

Once again, your mailday posts just ROCK!!! :dance:

Back