2019-20 UD Allure Hockey blaster box

northicehero99

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
2019-20 UD Allure Hockey blaster box which contains 5 packs of 6 cards and retails for $30. I saw this online and price was better than retail and others have said this was a nice product, so I bought a blaster. Here are the results by pack (organized base to "hits"):

Pack 1:
Base: A Vasileskiy - Lightning
RCs: Z MacEwen - Canucks, M Veronneau - Sens, and R Pitlick - Preds
White Rainbow RC: B Hayton - Coyotes 1:4 packs
Top 50: V Abramov - Sens 1:4 packs

Pack 2:
Base: B Point - Lightning, S Aho - Hurricanes, and T Hertl - Sharks
Yellow Taxi base: N Hischier - Devils 1:2 packs blaster
Red Rainbow Jersey RC: R Balcers - Sens :) Nice 1:60 packs
pack was short a card due to jersey card.

Pack 3:
Base: H Lundqvist - Rangers, A Ovechkin - Caps, J Vrana - Caps, and E Karlsson - Sharks
RCs: B Lizotte - Kings
Yellow Taxi base: O Ekman-Larsson - Coyotes

Pack 4:
Base: M Barzal - Islanders, S Bobrovsky - Panthers
RCs: C Glass - Knights and C Makar - Avs Good RC in that pack.
White Rainbow RC: R Balcers - Sens
For the Record insert: S Crosby - Pens PC! :D Nice! 1:80 packs

Pack 5:
Base: M Scheifele - Jets, C Hellebuyck - Jets, and C Price - Canadiens
RC: T Hirose - Red Wings
Yellow Taxi RC: Q Hughes - Canucks Nice one! A top rookie! :)
Top 50: N Suzuki - Canadiens

Overall not a bad product, but very similar to O Pee Chee Platinum in style. Platinum does not have jersey cards, so this product has more hits, even per pack it seems like there are more. There was a parallel or insert per pack, some with 2, so that was nice, however at a retail price of $30, I would probably spend the extra for a hobby box which are under $100 (think I recently saw them online at $75 for a 10 pack box with an auto and a gu per box) Platinum has numbered parallel cards, whereas none of these seemed to be numbered. Got a nice RC in the Hughes, but not sure on the value as it looks like sales on ebay vary from $2 to $12. Doesn't really matter to me as I opened it to have fun and I did. If you are in it for the return on your money, then I would not suggest this product, as I don't think there is a lot, but I did not research every card I hit. If you are collecting for parallels for a player pc, then this might be a product for you, as the Yellow Taxi cards are pretty nice looking. Good Luck on your breaks.

Back