Football Rank your top 10 NFL prospects

Russell is like Culpepper in his prime but better in my opinion and he will be hooked up with Culpeppers counterpart Randy Moss (if he goes to the Raiders)

lafastbreak said:
I'd have to argue with you and say Calvin Johnson or Jamarcus Russell. I've been watching Russell for awhile and looks like hes going to be a top notch quarterback.
Yeah, CJ would help them out, but I think their main problem is their line. Art shell is their best lineman and he is the coach! lol Then with Randy Moss not helping them out at all. They need a lot of help!

they need a QB above everything else..if they get a QB to throw moss the ball they will be better..they can go out and sign O-Line men, don't use the #1 pick on one. take either quinn or russell

I think they should trade the pick for a qb get joe thomas with the pick. then you get both needs. #1 pick for Michael Vick anyone?

lafastbreak said:
I think they should trade the pick for a qb get joe thomas with the pick. then you get both needs. #1 pick for Michael Vick anyone?
That could help them. Here is another idea....they should draft...
ME!! haha I think that I could help them!!

lafastbreak said:
Russell is like Culpepper in his prime but better in my opinion and he will be hooked up with Culpeppers counterpart Randy Moss (if he goes to the Raiders)
Well, see, I am not saying that I think Quinn will be better in the long run, but right away I think he will. Depends how you are drafting, if you wanna a franchise QB in a few years, go with Russel, if you want someone to help right away, go with Quinn. Just my .02

Back