Question about Draft Edition auto redemption...

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
So, I pulled a Conference Clashes copper auto of Quan Cosby /50. Question is, I've seen all of the others on EBay are dual autos, and he has Michael Crabtree on the top of the card. Question: Am I getting a Michael Crabtree auto with this? Or is it just the Cosby? It doesn't mention anything about Crabtree on the redemption...

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have a scan of the redemption?..then i can check the OPG or something and see what its all about :scratch:

i know Sage/Aspire or something did duals last year and some of them only had 1 signature with 2 players, or it could be like the 03 UD Pros & Prospects, where it was 2 players but 1 autograph...

I'll scan it tomorrow, but all it has on it is Cosby, but looking on Ebay, there are no 1 auto cards in that set, only dual autos...or maybe i'm just unlucky and got the first one...

!BUzqvuwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-EEEjlLlyg1NBKPZo+3nPw~~_1.JPG

A scan of one on ebay. (For a chance at a Crabtree auto, I had to hit the $6 bin)
SHOULD have autographs of both.

Edit:
I believe they only put Cosby's name on the card, because that's whose autograph they're waiting for. Crabtree has already signed and returned his stickers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be a crabtree/quan dual. They posted on facebook that one of the others (carpenter/sanchez) that just had carpenter was a printing error.

Back