Hockey Pro Stock Hockey Equipment Worn By Pros

freshenup23

Bench Warmer
Well I had to rephrase my head;ine, the other one sounded like I actually wanted to trade for equipment

Well it wasnt exactly worn, but it is close. Its called Pro Sotck Equipment. I have been wanting to tell everyone about it. Ok So Pro Sotck Equipment is the Gloves, Helmets, Skates, Shoulder Pads, STICKS, ect that were made for use of Pro NHL players. But at seasons end that equipment wasnt used by them and is given back to the manufacturer. Well this stuff Is really ncie becuase it is actually made better than the regular hockey equipment (double stiching, better foam inserts, better leather, ect). The nice thing about this is usually with this stuff the players name and number is stitched onto gloves and skates and it labeled onto sticks and helmets. What I like about this stuff especially is since i play hockey alot of equipment can run up to $200 plus for jsut one stick. Whats ncie about Pro stock esquipment is a $200 stick will only be $120 or below. $150 glvoes would only be $69.99. But the only drawback is no warranty on the sticks . But i jsut wanted to let all you hockey fans out there kno about this stuff since it is nice to add to a palyer colelction and to get the stuff autographed becuase the gloves, sticks, skates, helmets, and anything else was made specifically for than player only and kind of adds a "WOW" factor to it. Well you can check out these sites:

HockeyMonkey.com - #1 Online Hockey Equipment - Ice Hockey Skates, Hockey Stick, Inline Hockey Skates, Hockey Gloves, Hockey Helmet, Hockey Equipment Bag, Ice Hockey Equipment, Hockey Gear
Hockey Equipment from Hockey Giant - Hockey Stick, Hockey Equipment, Ice Hockey Skates, Inline Hockey Skates, Bauer Roller Hockey Skates, Goalie Equipment, NHL Jersey, Bauer Hockey
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

All thsoe sites will ahve pro stock equipment. And it would be cool to have something like this autographed. I am thinking about doing it, it would be pretty awsome to say have Chris Drurys autograph on a pair of gloves that were his at one time

Back