Basketball Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Released!

Alright, here's the test if you are a real college hoops junkie:

1. Do you wake up every morning at 11am to watch college gameday?
2. Do you have ESPN FullCourt to watch over 1000 college basketball games?
3. Do you make sure that you will never go out on a saturday because you will miss games?
4. Do your grades drop or you fail a test the next day because you had to watch a game?
5. Do you watch every single game of your favorite team?
6. Do you have season tickets for your favorite team?
7. Do you check out cbssportsline, yahoo, or espn.com everyday for college basketball scores and updates?
8. Do you have ESPN Bottomline on your cellphone so you can keep track of games?
9. Do you have college hoops 2k7?
10. Is college basketball on your mind all the time?

Quincy8Douby said:
Alright, here's the test if you are a real college hoops junkie:

1. Do you wake up every morning at 11am to watch college gameday?Yes..I get up earlier then that and wait for it to come on.
2. Do you have ESPN FullCourt to watch over 1000 college basketball games?No, cant because my parents think i watch to much as it is.
3. Do you make sure that you will never go out on a saturday because you will miss games?I ususally go out during half time to get cards to break for the big game.
4. Do your grades drop or you fail a test the next day because you had to watch a game? No because my grades suck as it is:D
5. Do you watch every single game of your favorite team?Yes
6. Do you have season tickets for your favorite team?No to "exspensive" but i go to every game i can
7. Do you check out cbssportsline, yahoo, or espn.com everyday for college basketball scores and updates?I do this with every sport.
8. Do you have ESPN Bottomline on your cellphone so you can keep track of games? No its another one of those things i cant get.
9. Do you have college hoops 2k7? not yet buying it at the card show next week.
10. Is college basketball on your mind all the time? yes

Quincy8Douby said:
And who do they have now? Head, deron, and dee brown are all gone... james augustine? lol

Damn and you think you know something?

Brian Randle and Rich Mcbride are both possible late first rounders early second rouders.

Only 2 seniors on their team and 3 juniors these dudes are hella young and they will be a force to be reckoned with next year as well. But this year they will have a strong showing and will be a very nice team come March.

kutzy said:
Damn and you think you know something?

Brian Randle and Rich Mcbride are both possible late first rounders early second rouders.

Only 2 seniors on their team and 3 juniors these dudes are hella young and they will be a force to be reckoned with next year as well. But this year they will have a strong showing and will be a very nice team come March.

Preach it. Dont forget Smith and Frazier. Both of those guys are crazy good. You think Smith will go pro? Oh and next year Steve Holdren will be eligble who was a transfer this year. He and Trent Mecham both played high school at Centenial in Champaign and kicked butt! Last year he played for like south dakota state.

well arizona and bc both lost... sorry kutzy i dont know the roster of every team off the top of my head. I know the top 2-3 players on most decent teams...

Have to admit This is my favorite sports season! Kansas vs. Florida game coming up ought to be a good one ..... Been a die hard Jayhawk fan for over 40 years ...... GO HAWKS!

Quincy8Douby said:
well arizona and bc both lost... sorry kutzy i dont know the roster of every team off the top of my head. I know the top 2-3 players on most decent teams...

obviously not if you dont know those names

Remeber the name Rich Mcbride. The other guy I used to play basketball with in my home town. Great shooter and all around player. YOu will hear his name this year and for more years to come. Him and Iggy will represent Springfield in the NBA.

kutzy said:
obviously not if you dont know those names

Remeber the name Rich Mcbride. The other guy I used to play basketball with in my home town. Great shooter and all around player. YOu will hear his name this year and for more years to come. Him and Iggy will represent Springfield in the NBA.

The dui sucked real bad though.

KANSAS LOST TO ORAL ROBERTS!!!!....haha....as for Kentucky....when UNC gets a hold of em.....KENTUCKY IS DONE!!!....Brandon Wright, Ty Lawson, and Wayne Ellington....awesome freshmen for UNC....Reyshawn Terry and Tyler Hansbrough...Hansbrough will go insane....hes gonna win the National Player of the Year this year....GAME OVER!!!...UNC WINNING THE TITLE!!!!....ALL DAY!!!!.....FIGHTING ILLINI WILL NOT BE FIGHTING FOR A TITLE THIS YEAR KUTZY!!!!!

Back