Basketball Post your top 5!

Hard to keep it to just 5 but these would 5 of my fav'ts

cvbvcbh.jpg

DRJ.jpg

jkhj.jpg

hfghnn.jpg

jhjkhj.jpg

not at all my MOST EXPENSIVE or MOST "FLASHY" but hands down my favorite... in other words, IF THERE WAS A FIRE AT MY HOUSE and everyone was safe and everyhitng VERY important to me was out.... and I HAD to grab a few cards... I'd grab these...NO QUESTION

2ibp6zd.jpg

Laveranues Coles 2000 SPX RC (my favorite Football Player)

Marvin Williams 05-06 Winning Materials...(uh have you been living under a rock?)

Roger Clemens 1986 Fleer IP Auto(Clemens gave it to me himself in 88' when I met him through my church)

Michael Jordan 1990 Fleer (1st MJ I ever got, went to a show with my friend Chris when I was about 12yrs old (1988)...we both bought grab bags, he got a basketball pack I got football pack...we swapped.... I pulled the MJ... I later sold all my MJ's (2008) but kept this one... Chris died a couple years ago, so this card means a lot to me.

Aaron Brooks 07-08 Exquisite RC /225 (just the nicest one of the 46 I have)

#5. Photoshoots are probably my favorite RC autos every year and JJ has become one of my favorite Pacers ever in less than a year. Sick card with a sick grade.
Monday3250.jpg

#4. My favorite player's best true RC card.
Monday3465.jpg

#3. By far the most expensive card I've ever purchased and a close 2nd for the sickest card I've ever owned.
Monday3466.jpg

#2. Probably the sickest card I own, in my opinion. These never show up and to have it graded 9.5 is even more rare.
WilliamsTrilogyAutopatch.jpg

#1. First ever autographed card, got it signed at an in-store signing at a Petsmart back in 94
Monday3438.jpg

in no particular order:
img207.jpg
favorite card of one of my pc guys

img199.jpg
awesome card set and one of my favorite players

img113.jpg
favorite set signed by one of my favorite players

brohm.jpg
one of my top three favorite packers

harris.jpg
i've gone to packers training camp the last 3 years and this was the first year i got harris

Back